Pronto Auto Insurance Review
Pronto is a revolutionary insurer, which features flexible and strong insurance options.
Pronto auto insurance is more than a trivial obligation, so you can get the most advantageous services, policy packages and additional offers.
The insurance term can last from 1 to 6 months and feature extra road-side assistance, collision, personal injury protection, liability options and a range of other services.
Generally, all the offers provided by Pronto can be divided into three types:
- Essential package, including personal injury protection coverage, roadside assistance, underinsured or uninsured motorist coverage and auto liability;
- Comprehensive package with rental coverage, collision coverage, towing coverage, custom equipment, comprehensive coverage and auto physical damage policy;
- Alternative package that presupposes SR 22 and non-owner’s liability policy.
Here you can get the most beneficial option suiting your needs and desires.
Find the claims offered for your region and contact the agent to find out the details.
Quotes and Reviews of Auto Insurance by Pronto
Most commonly, an essential package is sufficient for an overwhelming majority of drivers.
The option provides 1,3 and 6-month policies, which cover major issues.
The essential Pronto insurance provides $30,000 protection for one person in each accident for bodily injury, $60,000 for all people to cover medical care required and $25,000 of property damage in an accident.
In addition, the driver gets extra coverages, including:
- Personal injury protection coverage;
- Underinsured or uninsured motorist coverage;
- Roadside assistance;
Popular: Primerica Auto Insurance
Despite all the advantages of the experience, there are specific requirements you need to meet in order to purchase liability coverage with Pronto:
- The insurance can be issued only to the residents of Texas;
- The vehicle must be in personal use;
- The vehicle should be less than 40 years old;
- The insured person must disclose previous traffic violations and accidents within the last 3 years;
- The vehicle must have valid US license plates;
- The owner of the vehicle must be disclosed on the application;
- The car cannot be rare, exotic or vintage.
Related: Wawanesa insurance reviews
Coverages and Extra Options Available with Comprehensive Package
A comprehensive package is another option offered to drivers, who require prolonged insurance (for 6 months).
The option presupposes $500 deductible for comprehensive coverage and $500 for collision coverage.
In addition, you can obtain towing coverage, custom equipment, and rental coverage.
To qualify for insurance, the car should be less than 15 years old with the maximum retail book cost of $60,000.
The vehicle must be completely operable and in a proper condition.
Check out: AIG car insurance quote
Available Discounts and Beneficial Offers
Apart from major packages, Pronto car insurance provides customers with extra options and discounts, which help save:
- Physical damage endorsement;
- Liability endorsement.